Are you obsessed with data and looking for a challenge to apply your skills to an exciting new role within the UK’s leading social lender? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for someone to help transform our current data structures, to help create a data environment which enables our teams to efficiently drive insight and ultimately help to grow our organisation. As our data architect you will be the data champion within Moneyline.
What makes a data champion?
1. You can transform and restructure our data to make it work super efficiently
2. You know how to optimise processes focussed on data quality and integrity
3. You love to solve problems logically and methodically especially when it comes to data
Excited so far?? Keep reading ….
To be our Data Architect you will be skilled in and have experience of:
Restructuring data – Taking a vast array of datasets (which may or may not already be established), transforming and building them into shinier, more efficient datasets to make our central analytics system our golden source of data.
Automating data loading processes – Loading our data into our central system as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Quality and integrity being central – On a daily basis you will be skilled in conducting daily data integrity checks which will ensure the data used to make decisions across the business is clean, accurate and top quality! This will be achieved by your successful implementation of a data cleanse process.
Work with the rules – By following the regulations which impact how we handle and use our customer data, GDPR is your best friend!
Checking – Building exceptions reporting to ensure the data is correct, accurate and in the expected format, correcting/finding solutions if any issues do arise.
Keeping up to date – With the latest data techniques, systems and processes
Still sounds good? That’s your experience covered but what about you?
As our Data Architect you will be:
• Great at time management, you will keep projects on track and ensure all deliverables
meet any deadlines set
• Tenacious, approaching any challenges you face with the data logically and methodically to find a solution
• Skilled in advanced Excel/Microsoft office skills with working knowledge of/experience of SQL (or similar)
• Experienced in using data warehouse systems e.g. Tableau, Azure, QlikView, Zoho
• Have some understanding and ability of how to analyse data (not essential but would be advantageous)
• Qualified to degree level (or similar)
• Great at communicating and providing updates on your progress to the team
As our Data Architect you will be a key member of our Data Team led by Vic, our Head of Insight, working Mon- Fri, (part-time will also be considered for this role) and in return you will receive a salary of up to £26,000 (depending on experience, pro-rata if part-time hours).
If this sounds like it’s for you …
If you’d like to be considered for future roles at Moneyline, please click the link below to send us your CV.