We are recruiting!
Based in South Wales
We are looking for an Area Manager covering Wales to organise and oversee operations in this area. You will be responsible for the overall success of the area by meeting targets and leading Branch Team Leaders to achieve the standards and performance we expect.
This is a delivery focused role and you should be skilled in managing operations from a distance with excellent communication skills. Strong operational background and financial understanding are also essential for the role.
What will I be doing?
• Driving team performance
• Maintaining and increasing standards of customer service
• Coaching and managing branch team leaders to support their development
• Ensuring high branch standards
• Develop relations with local partners and associations in your area
• Maintaining local knowledge and feeding back marketing opportunities
• Ensure resource is effectively planned across the area
• Deliver operational efficiency through sound financial recommendations and controls
• Ensure compliance with Moneyline policies and operational guidelines
• Report to the Regional Manager on issues, progress and resolutions
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a hands on Area Manager who is a great communicator with strong management skills. Experience within a retail or customer focussed environment is preferred.
Other skills that will be to your advantage:
• Ability to work under pressure
• Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
• Problem solver and solution focused
• Responsibility and ownership
• Planning and organisational skills
• Commercial acumen
• Ability to adapt to multiple demands
• Calmness under pressure
What else do I need to know?
In terms of working hours, we are a six day a week business so the role will involve working on Saturdays. Our branches are the heart of our business and you’ll be based in a branch with regular travel. You certainly won’t be tied to your desk and you won’t get bored.
- Salary: Up to £25,000
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Saturday
How do I apply?
If the role sounds like you then get in touch by clicking ‘Apply now!’ below and attaching an up to date CV with your relevant experience by 24th July.
*Polite Notice to Recruitment Agencies – We will not accept any unsolicited emails or speculative CV’s from agencies for any of our roles*