We are recruiting!
Moneyline is the UK’s leading social lender that is transforming the way that the lowest income households access financial products. Our growth plans are ambitious and we are looking for an Operations Manager who is equally as ambitious and who is focused on delivering a great customer experience in a rapidly changing environment.
We have the culture and spirit of a fast moving, growth business and one of the best things about working here is that you have the ability to achieve a lot in a short space of time.
The team and the role
The role is based in the North West within the Operations team, reporting directly to the Chief Operations Officer. We want someone who can come in and take the lead on embedding delivery of new products and services in our telephone and face to face channels while maintaining core product delivery and journey for our customer.
We are looking for an Operations Manager who understands a customer first approach to delivery and takes their time to understand and stay ahead of the changing market. You will be an experienced leader confident in your approach, highly organised and a skilled communicator to engage, influence and bring people along with you to deliver excellent results.
- Ensure there is a great and consistent customer experience in all channels which is relevant to our customer.
- Set and deliver consistently high quality standards, while remaining flexible to the changing customers and market.
- Work with our marketing and insight teams to continually evaluate the success of the customer journey.
- Support marketing in delivery of local marketing activity to reach new customers.
- Continually review the external environment to make sure our operations stay relevant.
- Meet targets for your area, while ensuring we are doing the right thing for the customer.
- Plan resourcing effectively to deliver volume in a high growth environment.
- Effectively embed new processes, products and services across channels in line with the strategy plan.
- Ensure all compliance is met within your area.
- Work closely with support departments to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Lead by example and in line with the Moneyline culture and values.
- Build high performing teams who can work well with change and delivery our growth aspirations.
- A proven track record of strong management skills.
Is this you?
We would love to hear from you if you have experience of operations, coupled with a track record of success, any experience in a regulated background will move your CV to the top of the pile.
If this sounds a good challenge for you then get in touch by clicking the link below and sending an up to date CV and cover letter detailing why you want to work for Moneyline and how you meet the criteria.
- Salary – up to £45,000 dependent on experience
- Contract – Full time
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee assistance program
We are a six day a week business so the role will involve working on Saturdays and regular travel.