About the role
Role: Contact Centre Team Leader
Location: Globe Centre – Accrington
Salary: Up to £22K p.a.
Hours: Full time 35 hours per week Monday-Saturday (shift pattern 8am-6pm)
Who are we?
We are on a mission to transform the way that low-income households access affordable financial products. Our people are the ones who make that possible. You would be joining a team of committed and talented individuals delivering a customer first experience in community finance.
Take a look at our impact pages to find out more about our pioneering work in the UK purpose driven finance sector.
We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to lead and support a motivated team of people to deliver a “Customer First” experience throughout our customers’ journey with us. The successful candidate will be passionate about their team, maintaining exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and satisfying regulatory and compliance requirements are also key.
You will communicate and develop your team through team huddles, meetings and one-to-ones and manage performance using KPIs, SLAs and a variety of available MI. As Moneyline is on an exciting journey of transformation, coaching, training and follow up will be an important part of your role.
You will be responsible for a team who work on various shift patterns between 8am and 6pm Monday to Saturday. Scheduling the rotas and managing absences and holidays, while being there when customers need us, is a key part of the role. You will also deputise for your line manager in their absence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, possibly with financial services experience, but more importantly with the skills and experience of managing a team of approximately 10, to join us on our journey of transformation and growth. The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter, a proven team leader with the ability to develop others and promote continuous improvement in their team.
- – Lead and inspire a team on a daily basis to achieve Customer First and meet operational standards
- – Keep the team up to date with the operational plan and change
- – Measure efficiency and productivity to manage performance
- – Work alongside key stakeholders to achieve objectives
- – Develop and upskill the team
- – Monitor and listen to calls and provide constructive feedback and development
- – Consistently measure the team for adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements
- – Experience in a contact centre/telephony environment
- – Coaching and training of staff
- – Scheduling and rotas
- – People management
- – Using MI and data to support business needs
Closing date for applications: 26th April 2021